Often a fresh and outside perspective can help you see what you may not be seeing.
Consider Us as a Problem Solving Partner. We offer a wide variety of consultation services to facilities, professionals and families. We will meet with you to determine your needs and develop a customized program that will enable you to build on your existing strengths and develop areas for improvement. Often a fresh and outside perspective can help you see what you may not be seeing.
- Environment Design
- Injury review
- Staffing challenges
- Developing a dining program for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias
- Developing a person-Centered approach to living
- Developing safe practices for residents and staff
- Developing end of life care practices for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Exploration and advice on various care options and living arrangements
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders
- Techniques and strategies of care for the care giver